If you are looking for a delicious dessert that you can enjoy without the guilt, try this tasty treat!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
4 firm bananas
1 teaspoon olive oil
1-inch piece grated fresh ginger
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 tablespoon nutmeg
1/2 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Peel and cut bananas in half, lengthwise.
3. Oil a baking pan and arrange bananas.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and raisins.5. Cover and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
* Wonderful with chocolate sauce.