After dinner comes dessert, right? If you're like me, then absolutely! But lately, a few bites of chocolate have turned into committing to a half, or even a whole bar. To satisfy my sweet toothand keep my blood sugar in check, I decided to ditch my beloved chocolate and start using coconut and honey instead. The result? This delicious recipe, which calls for only three major ingredients and can be made in under 10 minutes.
Go ahead, eat two!
Makes 10-15 cookies
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, hardened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Dash of sea salt
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until evenly combined and slightly sticky.
- Shape the dough into small balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten the balls slightly.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.