Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal for Christmas Morning
My favorite part of Christmas is waking up early to sound of my dad cooking up a storm in the kitchen. Within minutes it seems the whole family has rolled out of bed to help scramble the eggs, toast the bread, or pour the orange juice. There is nothing better than enjoying breakfast with the whole family.
This year, I’m going to pop this pumpkin oatmeal from Kath Eats Real Food in the oven for a healthy new addition to our Christmas morning feast!
Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat eggs and add all other ingredients in a large bowl. Mix together.
- Grease a mini muffin tin well and pour batter in to the brim.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
Want more ideas of what to whip up for the holiday season? Check out our roundup of 77 festive and healthy holiday recipes!
Do you have any special Christmas morning traditions?