6 Healthy Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
It might sound cliché but Valentine’s Day always gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. There’s just something so heartwarming about a day dedicated to reminding your loved ones how much you appreciate them.
Whether your valentine is your significant other or your mother, February 14th is a wonderful opportunity to thank that person for being such an important part of your life.
This Valentine’s Day, show your loved one just how much you care with one (or two!) of these fun and unconventional date ideas.
1. Get busy in the kitchen. Many people show affection through food, so what better way to spread the love than a healthy and nutritious meal? Whether you take a cooking course together or whip up some tasty creations in your own kitchen, creating a healthy meal is a great way to spend time with someone you love.
2. Recreate a special day. We all have certain memories that fill us with love. Whether it’s watching the stars with your significant other, bonding over green smoothies with your best friend, or laughing at your favorite flick with your sister, recreating that special moment is a great way to celebrate the day of love.
3. Create new memories. Feel like trying something new this Valentine’s Day? There are tons of activities like painting classes, dance lessons, and photography adventures that are perfect date ideas for any couple.
4. Enjoy a spa day. Celebrate Valentine’s Day with the ultimate relaxation experience – a spa day! Nothing says “I love you” like a little R&R!
5. Volunteer your time. Volunteering is a great way to spread the love this Valentine’s Day. Grab a friend, put on a smile, and offer your time and positive energy to an organization or charity of choice.
6. Host a party. This year Valentine’s Day falls on a Friday, making it the perfect opportunity to invite over some loved ones to unwind and relax. Make valentine’s cards, have a healthy potluck, and simply enjoy time with the ones you care about most.
How will you celebrate Valentine’s Day with your loved ones?